Adam Austin is a graduate of The University of Texas at Dallas and Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, where he attained his Juris Doctorate Degree in 1997. He was admitted to the Texas Bar Association in 1998, and also has membership in the federal courts' Northern District Court, the Eastern District Court of Texas as well as the U.S. Supreme Court. He is also a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA).
Mr. Austin has been in practicing law in the Dallas area since 1998. Prior to opening his office, he worked as counsel for one of Dallas' largest bankruptcy firms and held a real estate license. In addition to helping families and businesses find relief with bankruptcy protection, he has represented large corporate clients in litigation matters ranging form anti-trust, trademark infringement, patent violations, and contract disputes. Mr. Austin also worked with those affected by Hurricane Katrina, assisting them with Small Business Administration loans and guarantees. Mr. Austin seeks to give personalized and practical services and to help families in our trying economic times...
Areas of Practice
- Chapter 7 Consumer Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Consumer Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Small Business Bankruptcy
- Foreclosure Defense
- Consumer Collections Defense
- Texas, 1998
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas 1997
- The University of Texas at Dallas, 1994
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys